Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl 2008





It's 6:35pm now...

As just about the entire world is sitting in front of their oversized tv screens filling up on chicken wings, chips and salsa, and beer. In fact, our neighbors who are hosting a super bowl party have this HUGE 10 foot sheet hanging over their downstairs window so that the tv inside reflects the superbowl game onto this sheet. It's gigantic! What a site! There are about 20 or so people sitting in chairs outside infront of it like a movie theatre setting! Pretty cool huh! I too am sitting in front of my own oversized screen (computer one that is) with my pj's on listening to some tunes while editing a wedding. It's nice, NO ONE is in the home! Miranda is off at a superbowl party, Jaden and Noel are with neighbors watching the game. Wow! I'm home alone! And I am lovin' it. Don't get me wrong, I adore my family, but it's nice to have some quietness every once in a while. I am not a football fan, but I am now! : ) Ha Ha.

I can't believe all the cars parked in front of our house! It is not easy to drive down our street right about now. Hmm, I am just waiting for people to knock on my door asking if they could park in our driveway! Oh no, a cop just pulled up to my neighbors house, probably all the cars is why!

For those of you who are hoping to get rich off this game, good luck to you all who have placed some HUG bets - I hope you chose wisely!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

girl, can't believe you were pulling for brady. shame, shame!!! :O)