Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Casa Monica Hotel


Just recently we became one of the Casa Monica's Hotel preferred photographers! Thanks to Engaging Concepts for promoting our work at this fantastic hotel! What fun!

Some of our work can be found on their website or blog


If you have not had the pleasure to visit this extravagantly breath taking hotel, shame on you! The Casa Monica Hotel is one of my favorite hotels in Northern Florida. I will never forget my first impression of this hotel when my husband and I walked along the side walk leading up to it. My heart pounded as I took in the metal balconies, tall tower structure, and hand carved architecture made me feel like I had stepped into Italy for a mere second. Ok, I confess, I have never been to Italy (my heritage) since I was born in the US, BUT and I say BUT with all caps because I have always felt more European than American. How weird is that I feel like Italy is more my home than America and yet have stepped foot on her land! I know weird! Ok, now that I have gotten that out of my system, let me bring you back to the spectacular Casa Monica Hotel!

Look at some of the fun things they offer -

SULTAN'S SECRET -

Have a secret to tell? Let the Casa Monica engage all five of your sensual senses: sight, sound, smell, taste, and most importantly touch. Get the night started right in our sexy Cobalt Lounge, and join us for a signature Lover’s Libation cocktail. Continue your sensual odyssey and enjoy an intimate dinner for two in our award-winning 95 Cordova Restaurant. A decadent ménage a trois awaits you in your sultry suite: a dessert composed of luscious red strawberries, served with a sinful trinity of dipping sauces. Be sure to lick your plates clean! Experiment and explore the Sultan’s Bliss Box and melt away in your Moroccan Fantasy Foot Bath, all while indulging in the sights, sounds, smells, tastes, and touches of love. Your secret is safe with us…


CUPID VISITS THE CASA MONICA - 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT


Escape to one of the most romantic cities in the world! Enjoy your romantic getaway at the Casa Monica Hotel right in the heart of historical St. Augustine.

This package includes:
One night accommodations in a bed fit for a king, with imported feather duvets and a bed-side Bose for that favorite song
One dozen roses delivered to your room
Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries
Breakfast for two in our award winning restaurant OR breakfast in bed!
This will truly be a time to remember. At least 24 hours notice is required to order the roses.


I so wish my king would take me into the Sultan's Secret for a night! Ok, what girl wouldn't!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They so need a fabulous photographer there! They are lucky to have you!