Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Favorite Item I Just Purchased!



Today I visited a very FUN children's boutique called
Sweet Child of Mine. Since I was a big time Guns N Roses fan, ok still am, I had to check out this VERY SWEET boutique. As I walked in besides feeling like I had stepped into wonder land and my heart felt all giddy looking at the beautifully vibrant and exhilarating clothing, jewelry, furniture and more, something magical happened to me. Ok, well at least it felt magical to me. Something called me out and said I am for YOU! Even though there are just a ton of fun stuff to look at (and yes to buy - ha ha), something immediately caught my attention! I had to buy it, it was perfect for how I have been feeling lately. Perfect for being reminded of how important the self is!

Ever doubt yourself? Ever wonder if you are just flat out weird? Ever feel like you are not sure if what you are doing is right or if being YOU is good enough? I think just about every woman (um um, men too!) have felt this before, maybe multiple times.

I love this quote so much that I hung it on my desk to constantly be reminded of how important the "real me" is.



"Behind every successful woman is herself"

I hope this quote encourages you as much as it does me!

Love to you all!

No comments: