Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lyndsay and Heath

Last night Melissa and I had the pleasure and FUN photographing Lyndsay and Heath's E-Session. We made this a family session for their three handsome boys were present. Such sports were they, never once was there a peep of complaint from these fellas.

I had so much fun for I was truly entertained by Heath's terrific sense of humor! It really is obvious how much he just adores Lyndsay and sees her as his queen! I always love seeing a couple really in love!

This family is just precious! I truly loved this crazy gang (ha ha). They are a blast. I can't wait to do their wedding on April 27th.

We centered their engagement session in Downtown Jacksonville then ended the fun at Friendship Fountain where Heath proposed to Lyndsay with her parents hiding behind trees! Lyndsay was really surprised!

Here are some highlights from their session tonight ..... to see all of their photos click on their names above and type in password: 9168


This is a look into the future... ha ha








































1 comment:

Melissa said...

love love love them (esp. the shoes picture. haha)!! ...can i be like you when i grow up? :)