Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blended Motion



This post is for all my fellow photographers throughout the world!

If you are looking to outsource your album design work, then you must check out my favorite album designing company Blended Motion. Not only do they do such great work, but their customer service is out of this world. They are VERY reliable, friendly and easy to work with.

I design my own albums; however, I did use their services once and absolutely LOVED them. So if you are looking for a fantastic company to creatively design top notch albums, then I would seriously check these guys out!

You can see the album of Todd & Michelle that they designed for me if you click on their link above.

1 comment:

Valéria Simonin Fotografias said...

Hello I am a photographer in Rio de Janeiro-Brazil and I act like you with weddings.
I am in search of work of the blended motion.
Can you please let me know if I can buy just the design of the pages to my designer to do here in Brazil?
Sincerely,
Valerie Simonin