Monday, January 14, 2008

My Computer Crashed!



It happened again...my Mac computer crashed. For all you Mac users out there, if you are envious of all those who bought the latest OSX software...The Leopard, envy no more!!! Ever since I installed it, I have been bombarded with problems after problems using Leopard. Finally, my computer couldn't take it anymore and just crashed. After talking for over 10 hours with the wonderful Apple people, we are still experiencing some - hmmm - what should I call it - "sorry for your inconvenience" problems. So far we have completely reinstalled the program but have "lost" all my info in the process - YIKES! It has taken over 12 hours to retrieve all my info, only I still can't see it. So tomorrow is the day where they will guide me through on how to get all my info back on the computer. Phew! Breathe Darice, breathe (lol).

So for those of you that have emailed me and have not heard back from me, this is why! I greatly apologize for this "we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you" speech, but hopefully after another 10 hours of being transferred, then being transferred again, then being hung up on by "mistake", then calling back and waiting on hold for 10 minutes for the next available representative, then talking to someone from India that I can't understand because of their accent, I can check my emails and get back to everyone. And if you're waiting for your photos, I swear I will be glued to the computer to get them to you as I have lost 4 days of work due to this "apple is doing everything they can to work out the glitches with the program, we apologize but I will connect you to another representative to take care of this problem." Yeah yeah!

Oh, I soooooo can't wait to go through this again tomorrow!!!!!!! You have no idea how excited I am, I am truly hoping for a record breaker here - maybe I will be transferred at least 6x before I reach someone that has a clue as to what to do...or that I can understand. You think? Anyone want to throw in some bets to see how many times I will be transferred before I reach the "right" person?


If you're not laughing by now, LAUGH! God only knows I need to laugh!!!!

No comments: