Tuesday, July 03, 2007

M&M Darice

Ok this is too cute! My good friend and fabulous photographer, Scarlett from Captivating Studios, just posted what she would look like as an m&m. I couldn't resist the temptation to see what I would look like as an m&m too!!! Grant it, my skin is not purple, unless of course I am freaking out at a huge wedding (ha ha), but purple is my favorite color so we couldn't leave that part out, huh!

So as a vegan I am not SUPPOSE to eat m&m's but I will confess...boy does this feel good to get this one out...I did cheat and ate my favorite, the peanut m&m's, at a photo shoot once!!! There's something about a glass bowl filled with colorful little balls that just did it for me!!

So if you are like me and are just dieing to see what kind of m&m you'd look like go to Become an M&M, and see what you come up with. For fun, send me an email with your photo next to your m&m twin and I will post your "significant" other on my blog. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!!!




Everyone this is Melissa Hammond, she just moved here and is studying photography. Our first daring contestant! Looks pretty good to me!!! You nailed it.

Come on everyone else, I know you're out there. Don't be shy in sending me your m&m!!!!

2 comments:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

LOLOL, that is TOTALLY your twin!

Yeah, M&Ms are the reason why I can't quite go vegan yet. Vegetarian, yes, give up chocolate, no. :-)

Anonymous said...

I didn't even realize we picked the same shoes. haha. that's too funny. YAY for wedges! :)