Monday, March 26, 2007

Pretty Rad Engagement Session

Ok, so working with Stacy and Grant is every photographers dream!! Not only were these guys so cute and adorable, they were so easy to photograph. Pros I tell you, they were like natural pros! They were so up to doing anything I suggested and weren't afraid to truly make out as they expressed their passionate love for one another in front of the camera. This attractive couple was such a blast to shoot.

We decided to do their photos in the not so sought after downtown Jacksonville. To our amazement, there were so many neat places to shoot at. Unfortunetly when we scheduled their shoot for a Sunday, little did I know that ALL of the cool places were closed! Coming from Chicago, I'm so not use to a downtown being shut down on a Sunday. On a more positive note, it felt like we had the whole place to ourselves!

If you want to see the image larger, just click on it. To view all of their photos, click on their names above "Stacy and Grant Engagement Photos". Username: Grant and Stacy and Password is 9168.































8 comments:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

So much fun! You found some great locations. And what a beautiful couple Stacy and Grant are! Natural models! I love your use of color and your different ideas for poses and shots! You rock!!

Anonymous said...

No way! These are professional models!!! Just kidding, Grant is my brother and Stacy is soon to be my sister-in-law!! These are beautiful photos. Stacy, if you get tired of nursing school, there's always modeling! Grant, keep your day job...just kidding, love ya bro! Love both of y'all and congratulations!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Darice, you've done a spectacular job. The pictures are amazing! I love how you made the colors pop...very artistic. It was such a pleasure to work with you! You made us feel so comfortable behind the camera and your ideas for poses, settings, and such were so creative. We loved every minute of it!! I couldn't have imagined working with a better photographer. You have a true and beautiful talent. Thank you so much!
Stacy and Grant

Darice Michelle said...

Stacy and Grant,

You guys did such a superb job too! I was bummed when we lost the sun, I so wasn't ready to pack up my bag. I was so enjoying your session that I didn't want to stop! Oh boy, imagine what I'll be like at your wedding! You have to carve out at least 2 hours just to photograph you and grant after the ceremony. JUST KIDDING!!!!! I wouldn't dare keep you that long, as tempting as it would be. ha ha.

Anonymous said...

haha! Well it was so much fun, I wouldn't mind!! I just thought you'd like to know that everyone that has seen the photos has said that your work belongs in magazines! One friend commented on your work saying that the photographs looked like art and not "normal" pictures. Way to go Darice :)

Darice Michelle said...

That is so sweet of your friends to say that. Hey, if I can make people look & feel like they are in a magazine, then I am happy as can be! I think all of us, would love to be in a magazine, huh. It would be so much fun. And how glamorous!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are fantastic! THe colors are so alive and vibrant! I also like their poses. I have viewed many of you other pictures on your website and you have such creative ideas. What a talent you have Darice!

Anonymous said...

she looked gorgeous