Sunday, January 07, 2007

Heather and Jose

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

I had such a nice break with my family. The last wedding we did before the Holiday's sank in was Heather's and Jose's wedding. We have done so many weddings in 2006 and what a great way for us to end the year by doing their wedding! I absolutely LOVED this wedding. I cried several times during the ceremony. I wish you all could have seen it. Jose just broke my heart when he cried as he saw his bride walk down the aisle. I think there was not a dry eye in the whole chapel. Even during the ceremony itself I caught Jose whispering "I love you" with such immense passion, it was just fantastic!

Heather and Jose are such great people. It was more than a joy to document their wedding. Not only were they easy to photograph (Heather, I could have photographed you all day girl, you were just stunning!!), but so much fun. They treated everyone with such love and respect. You can tell their guests adored them too.

Have fun viewing some of the wedding day highlights. To view their entire wedding just click on their names above and enjoy.






No comments: